Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-11-20
Job ID : 32125
Wound Care NP - Hospital Employed Opportunity - Full Time
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / UNKNOWN
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03060
Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Wound Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Full-time hospital employed provider.
- Experience in Wound Care required, Certification preferred.
- Active New Hampshire NP license required.
- Comfortable working independently with supportive nursing staff.
- Rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Collegial providers and administration in a Mission-based health system.
- Full Benefits including health, dental, retirement plan, CME and more!
- Competitive Pay. Generous Paid Time Off. Student Loan Reimbursement.
St. Joseph’s Nashua Highlights Include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua, a member of Covenant Health, is a regional full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine, and includes around-the-clock Emergency Care services; a DNV GL-accredited Stroke Program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; Labor and Delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
If you are interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity, please send your CV to Theresa Peluso in Provider Relations Recruitment: TPeluso@COVH.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - email@example.com