Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2021-02-16
Job ID : 30470
Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon/Foot & Ankle - Full Time
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Orthopaedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
- Full-time, hospital-employed position.
- Mix of OR days and Clinic days, with dedicated time for administrative duties.
- Call 1:7
- Office Locations: Portland and Auburn
- Join a team of 8 experienced and Fellowship trained surgeons in an established practice with the ability to grow. Strong support: 8 APP’s; solid hospitalist program; Rehab Unit; PMR and an amazing Physical Therapy team.
- High-referral volume in place, supporting an established primary care network of 40+ providers.
- EMR: EPIC (used throughout system)
- Mission-based culture promotes a collegial and caring work environment. Through partnership, dialogue and shared purpose we deliver services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
The Orthopedics program at St. Mary’s includes state-of-the-art joint replacements, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacements, comprehensive hand surgery, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and complex fracture surgery. With outpatient practices in both Auburn and Portland, we serve patients across the Central and Southern Maine region. All surgeries will be performed at St. Mary’s Hospital, located in Lewiston, Maine.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance
- $4K yearly CME & Generous Paid Time Off
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice & Paid Tail Coverage
- 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Successful completion of Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Fellowship
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - email@example.com