Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2021-07-14
Job ID : 38662
Per Diem Orthopedic Surgeon
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Orthopaedic Surgery
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
We are seeking an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon with broad orthopedic skills to join our dynamic hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible
- Well trained with broad orthopedic skills
- A patient centered team player
- Looking to be part of a diverse and inclusive community
- 4 shifts per month
- Join a team of 8 experienced and Fellowship trained surgeons, along with 7 APPS, in an established practice with the ability to grow. Strong support; solid hospitalist program; Rehab Unit; PMR and an amazing Physical Therapy team.
- High-referral volume in place, supporting an established primary care network of 40+ providers.
- EMR: EPIC (used throughout system)
- Mission-based culture promotes a collegial and caring work environment. Through partnership, dialogue and shared purpose we deliver services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation
The Orthopedics program at St. Mary’s includes state-of-the-art joint replacements, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacements, comprehensive hand surgery, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and complex fracture surgery. With outpatient practices in both Auburn and Portland, we serve patients across the Central and Southern Maine region. All surgeries will be performed at St. Mary’s Hospital, located in Lewiston, Maine.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Donald Richard - email@example.com