Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2018-10-22
Job ID : 31699
Per Diem Nurse Practitioner - Critical Care
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Critical Care
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03061
Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Per Diem Critical-Care PA or NP:
- Nights 7P – 7A, Per Diem Shifts as Needed/Available.
- Work collaboratively with families and a multidisciplinary health team in an inpatient hospital-based critical care specialty unit. Procedurally based and high acuity patients.
- This position requires a high degree of confidence in performing duties independently.
- Provide first call coverage for the hospital’s critical care physician team.
- Evaluate patients being admitted to the ICU from the emergency department, hospital wards, and operating rooms.
- Required technical skills: placement of central venous access and arterial lines; endotracheal intubation; basic ventilator management (ICU has 24-7 staffing by Respiratory Care providers).
- Active NH License, DEA and ACLS.
St. Joseph’s Nashua highlights include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional, full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your current CV to Nashua’s Provider Relations & Recruitment Specialist: Theresa Peluso at TPeluso@covh.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - email@example.com