Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-10-03
Job ID : 31702
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner - Acute Rehab - Nashua, NH
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Physiatry (PM&R)
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03060
Excellent Part-time Opportunity for an Experienced NP:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing experience preferred.
- Minimum 2YRs NP. Active NH License (or ability to secure).
- Every Other Weekend: Sat/Sun 8AM – 4:30PM.
- Light call until 7PM (Hospitalists cover).
- Inpatient Hospital Rehab – 24 Beds (mostly private), within Hospital.
- Case Mix typically includes: hip fractures; stoke; medically complex patients.
- Combination of patients from within SJH and outside referrals (50/50).
- Must work well independently. Consult with Physicians as needed.
- Passionate about Patient Care.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills desired (EMR: Epic).
- Rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team and community.
- Prorated benefits include Health, Dental, Retirement Plan, CME, PTO and more!
- Rehab Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXBk6K8Dbs&feature=youtu.be
New Hampshire is a Wonderful Place to Work, Live and Play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the \"Gate City\" for its proximity to. Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire’s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. Nashua and the Greater Nashua region offers a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, the Nashua Pride professional baseball team, the Spartan’s Drum and Bugle Corps, the Nashua Symphony and the Northern Ballet. Nashua and surrounding areas offer a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools. 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax! Link to Community
St. Joseph’s Nashua Highlights Include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional, full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; Labor and Delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
St Joseph Hospital is a member of Covenant Health: www.covenanthealth.net
If you are interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity, please share your current CV with Theresa Peluso, Provider Relations & Recruitment Specialist: TPeluso@COVH.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - email@example.com