Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-11-12
Job ID : 32039
Full-Time Physician: Rheumatology Opportunity: Bangor, Maine
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Rheumatology
St. Joseph Healthcare
Bangor, ME 04401
Excellent opportunity for Rheumatologist:
• Work/Life balance with excellent support and community recreation.
• Live in a vibrant up and coming, affordable city where the average age is 35.
• Joining mature practice of 3 Rheumatologists, dedicated medical assistant for each provider.
• 4 or 5 day work week, 32-36 patient contact hours, light call with 24-hr Hospitalist Service.
• General Rheumatology Practice. Must be BC/BE in Rheumatology.
• State-of-the-art Infusion Center, Telemedicine imbedded and dedicated ultrasound.
• Practice located at Outpatient Service Healthcare Park just 2 miles from the hospital.
• Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
• Join collegial group of providers in a mission-based health system.
• Work with caring and experienced support staff.
• Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
• $25,000 sign-on bonus.
• Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
Lively Riverside City- Home of the University of Maine:
The Bangor region boasts several qualities that don’t exist anywhere else in Maine in one location. People are excited about Bangor. It has population density, and the ability to move people throughout the state and country, and it has growing energy that is attracting more and more people to the area. You can see and feel the energy when you walk downtown. The young professional group in the region – Fusion Bangor – also grabs a lot of attention. Concerts and events are a growing part of Bangor’s appeal. The Bangor Waterfront, on the Penobscot River, hosts a concert series in the Darling Waterfront Pavilion (16,000 seats) as well as the annual American Folk Festival. Close by is the Cross Insurance Center (8,500 seats for concerts). Downtown, the historic Bangor Opera House hosts the Penobscot Theatre Company. If you have a family, Bangor is ideal. Excellent public and private schools, sports & art programs, Maine Discovery Museum, parks, and low crime. Husson University, University of Maine and local colleges contribute to the fabric of our community. The city has great access to its International airport w/flights to NYC, Newark, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Tampa. Enjoy many locally-owned restaurants, cafes and pubs/breweries, charming in-town shops. Enjoy life in the country, suburb, or downtown affordably and be only minutes from the hospital. 4hrs to Boston, 2hrs to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and less than 1hr to the Coast & Acadia National Park.
St. Joseph Healthcare: 112-bed Catholic community hospital located in Bangor. The service area for the hospital is more than 120,000 Maine residents and is a regional medical services hub. The hospital recently underwent a series of major renovations to improve the patient care areas including patient rooms, state-of-the-art emergency department and operating suites and a new MRI Center. St. Joseph Healthcare offers an environment where professional growth and development are assigned the highest priority. We encourage members of our team to advance to levels of expertise while concurrently supporting our clearly defined mission, vision, and values. We have an impressive history of community involvement and are proud of our commitment to achieving the highest quality of individualized care. St. Joseph Healthcare's mission is committed to wellness promotion and holistic healing-provides healthcare services that embody compassion, competence, and community. These are the words we live by, each one of us who comprise the caring community of St. Joseph Healthcare.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Celena Knapp at CKnapp@covh.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Celena Knapp - firstname.lastname@example.org