Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-02-07
Job ID : 26375
Full-Time Physician- Gastroenterologist: Bangor, ME
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Gastroenterology
St. Joseph Healthcare
Bangor, ME 04401
Excellent opportunity for a Gastroenterologist:
- Be part of a growing team of providers who offer exceptional care to our community.
- Total Compensation up to $640k, with additional productivity bonus opportunity.
- High demand for Gastroenterology services in the region provides an opportunity for high productivity and compensation.
- Sign-on Bonus, Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Work/Life balance with excellent support and community recreation.
- Live in a vibrant up and coming, affordable city where the average age is 35.
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a group of 2 Physicians and 1 PA.
- This is a hospital employed position due to growth.
- The practice offers a wide range of digestive disease diagnosis and care, including liver studies, ERCP, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal studies, upper endoscopy, and colonoscopy.
- ERCP or EUS not required but would be welcomed.
- Light Call 1:4, with admissions managed by hospitalists.
- Flexible work schedule of three, four or five-day workweek. High earning potential.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Join the collegial group of providers in a mission-based health system. Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
Lively Riverside City- Home of the University of Maine: The Bangor region boasts a couple of qualities that don’t exist anywhere else in Maine in one location. People are excited about Bangor. It has population density, and the ability to move people throughout the state and country, and it has growing energy that is attracting more and more people to the area. You can see and feel the energy when you walk downtown when you go through the remodeled airport. The young professional group in the region – Fusion Bangor – also grabs a lot of attention. Concerts and events are a growing part of Bangor’s appeal. The Bangor Waterfront, on the Penobscot River, hosts a concert series in the Darling Waterfront Pavilion (16,000 seats) as well as the annual American Folk Festival. Close by is the Cross Insurance Center (8,500 seats for concerts). Downtown, the historic Bangor Opera House hosts the Penobscot Theatre Company. If you have a family, Bangor is ideal. Excellent public and private schools, sports & art programs, Maine Discovery Museum, parks, and low crime. Husson University, University of Maine and local colleges contribute the fabric of our community. The city has great access to its International airport w/flights to NYC, Newark, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Tampa. Enjoy many locally-owned restaurants, cafes and pubs/breweries, charming in-town shops. Enjoy life in the country, suburb, or downtown affordably and be only minutes from the hospital. 4hrs to Boston, 2hrs to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and less than 1hr to the Coast & Acadia National Park.
St. Joseph's Healthcare: 110-bed Catholic community hospital located in Bangor. The service area for the hospital is over 120,000 Maine residents. The hospital recently underwent a series of major renovations to improve the patient care areas including patient rooms, state-of-the-art emergency department and operating suites and a new MRI Center. St. Joseph Healthcare offers an environment where professional growth and development are assigned the highest priority. We encourage members of our team to advance to levels of expertise while concurrently supporting our clearly defined mission, vision, and values. We have an impressive history of community involvement and are proud of our commitment to achieving the highest quality of individualized care. St. Joseph Healthcare's mission is committed to wellness promotion and holistic healing-provides healthcare services that embody compassion, competence, and community. These are the words we live by, each one of us who comprise the caring community of St. Joseph Healthcare.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Celena Knapp, CKnapp@covh.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Celena Knapp - firstname.lastname@example.org