Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2018-10-22
Job ID : 32184
Full-Time Physician Assistant - Orthopedics/Surgical
Job Type / Specialty
Physician Assistant (PA) / Orthopaedic Surgery
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
Excellent opportunity for Full-Time Physician Assistant - Orthopedics/Surgical
- 4-day work week, 10-hour days.
- Support a team of skilled surgeons, enjoy a variety of orthopedic surgical procedures; including pre- and post-operative evaluation, triage of known patients, surgical first assist, rounding on hospital patients, patient education
- Work with caring and experienced support staff in a beautiful practice setting located in Auburn, Maine
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME and more!
- Competitive Salary & $5K/yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and up to $10K relocation assistance.
- Certified and licensed with the Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine or able to obtain licensure.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
St. Mary's Health System includes St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live, have a family and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area (pop: 70,000); just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hours to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, kayaking, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland,” a place where work/life balance is attainable, and you will be continually awed by its beauty and clean air.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Stacey Henson-Drake at email@example.com or call 207-755-3062.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org