Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-05-20
Job ID : 31780
Full-Time Physician – Pulmonary Critical-Care: Nashua, NH
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Pulmonary Medicine
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03060
Excellent Opportunity for a Pulmonary/Critical-Care Provider:
- EBUS Skills Desired.
- New Graduates welcome.
- Our 11-bed ICU, located in a private wing in the hospital, allows peace and privacy for patients and families who are experiencing critical illnesses or conditions.
- The ICU team consists of board-certified physicians, experienced critical care nurses, nocturnist NP/PA's, respiratory and physical therapists, pharmacists, social workers, chaplains and case managers.
- Our entire patient care team is committed to providing the highest quality care while treating patients with highly complex conditions.
- Digital technology assists the ICU staff in monitoring and recording patients' status from multiple locations within the unit.
- Full-time Hospital-Employed position with 37 DAYS PTO (all inclusive).
- Must be BC/BE in Pulmonology & Critical Care.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued and contributing member of the team.
- Join collegial group providers in a mission based health system.
- Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Plus: Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance and generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
New Hampshire is a Wonderful Place to Work, Live and Play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the \"Gate City\" for its proximity to Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire’s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. Nashua and the Greater Nashua region offers a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, the Nashua Pride professional baseball team, the Spartan’s Drum and Bugle Corps, the Nashua Symphony and the Northern Ballet. Nashua and surrounding areas offer a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools. 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax! Link to Community
St. Joseph’s Nashua Highlights Include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts, since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine, and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
If you are interested in learning more about this employed provider opportunity, please contact:
Theresa Peluso at TPeluso@covh.org (note: at this time we are unable to accept J1-Visa candidates in NH)
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - firstname.lastname@example.org