Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2018-07-02
Job ID : 26371
Full-Time Physician - Orthopedic Surgeon; Nashua, NH
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Orthopaedic Surgery
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03060
Excellent Opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon:
- Strong preference toward Joint and Trauma.
- Experience or interest in lower extremities.
- Block scheduling in the OR, consults in the hospital, office hours (adjacent to hospital).
- Full-time Hospital Employed position with 37 DAYS PTO (all inclusive).
- Must be BC/BE Orthopedic Surgery.
- Minimal call as Orthopedic Hospitalist coverage coming soon.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued and contributing member of the team.
- Join collegial providers, dynamic and supportive administrative leaders, and caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits include health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Plus: Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance and generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
New Hampshire is a Wonderful Place to Work, Live and Play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the \"Gate City\" for its proximity to Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. Only 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax! Link to Community
St Joseph Hospital is a member of Covenant Health: www.covenanthealth.net
If you are interested in learning more about this wonderful opportunity, please share your current CV with Theresa Peluso, Provider Relations & Recruitment Specialist: TPeluso@COVH.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - email@example.com