Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-07-01
Job ID : 36486
Full-Time Physician - Occupational Medicine
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Occupational Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
St. Mary’s WorkMed, located in Auburn, Maine, seeks a Full-Time Physician to support our team of experienced providers.
WorkMed is a leader in occupational health care. We provide a range of preventive and occupational medical services to over 400 employers and their employees in Androscoggin County with state-of-the-art occupational medicine, physical and occupational therapy, x-ray and lab services all at one location! WorkMed is a Maine based, non-profit health care provider and has been in business longer than any other occupational medicine provider in the region.
- Full-Time, 36-hours per week; 4-9hour days
- Beautiful practice setting; network of experienced support staff committed to providing excellent patient care
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plan, $3K yearly CME, 37 paid days off and more!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
- have at least three years' experience in occupational medicine (urgent and primary care experience may be acceptable);
- be experienced in or willing to practice evidence-based occupational medicine in accordance with applicable laws and guidelines; and
- be board certified, with a preference for board certification in occupational medicine
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders & Physiatry along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a place where work/life balance is attainable Voted #4, Best in Travel 2020 by Lonely Planet, Maine is truly “Vacationland”. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located just 35 miles north of Portland, and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and golf, to name a few. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality have meaning.
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
Provider Recruitment & Relations Specialist
Covenant Health | St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, Maine 04240
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - email@example.com