Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2018-10-22
Job ID : 26372
Full-Time Physician - Neurology: Lewiston, ME
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Neurology
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston , ME 04240
St. Mary’s Neurology Associates, located in Lewiston, Maine seeks a BC/BE Neurologist w/ focus on Stroke:
- Full-time, outpatient clinic connected to the hospital. 1:4 call schedule
- Team of 3 experienced physicians; department growth necessitates the need for a 4th partner; increased need and desire to provide quality stroke-medicine necessitates expansion as well.
- Be a part of a mission-based health system. As we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care; share our impressive history of community involvement as you care for a diverse patient population.
- Resident’s and J1’s encouraged to apply
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, $20K Sign-On Bonus, $20K yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance!
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is an excellent place to raise a family!
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s.
Enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality have meaning. To learn more, please contact Stacey Henson-Drake, Provider Relations & Retention Specialist at email@example.com or call (207) 755-3062 / text (207) 212-7808
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org