Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-04-12
Job ID : 31503
Full-Time Physician - Family Medicine FQHC: Maine
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Family Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
St. Mary’s Center for Family Medicine is growing and seeks BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC):
- Full-time; minimal call and some schedule flexibility
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
- Practice in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a diverse community.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, $20,000 Sign on Bonus, generous yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the life of the loan and up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
Community Clinical Services (CCS):
CCS is a federally qualified health center focused on vulnerable populations including those with socio-economic concerns, complex medical and psychiatric issues, international population of refugees and asylum seekers from African countries. PCMH-Level III high quality, integrated, comprehensive, team-centered practice model. CCS’ is also home to large outpatient clinical counseling and psychiatry practices, affording ease of referral and integration of services. CCS has an affiliation partnership with the St. Mary’s Health System, allowing for large collegial network, ease for patients.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. Please send CV to Stacey Henson-Drake, Provider Relations & Retention Specialist at email@example.com or call (207) 755-3062 / text (207) 212-7808
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org