Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-01-08
Job ID : 32838
Full-Time Opportunity for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Psychiatry
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
St. Mary's, located in Lewiston, Maine has an Excellent Full-Time Opportunity for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN):
- 36 hours per week; 3 – 12-hour shifts, 3pm – 3am.
- Combination (2:1) Telehealth & Adult/Child inpatient & Behavioral Emergency Dept.
- Remote work flexibility available for telehealth shifts, equipment is provided.
- Benefit from interactions with a collegial group supported by experienced and caring physicians, nurse practitioners and qualified support staff.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME, 37 paid days off per year and more!
- Competitive salary, $5K/yearly Student Loan bonus and up to $10K for relocation assistance.
- Successful completion of accredited PMHNP program
- 2+ years experience preferred.
- Suboxone prescribers, or interest in obtaining Suboxone waiver a must.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, 126 miles to Boston, 345 miles to NYC. Less than an hour from the ocean and mountains; enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, boating & sailing, hunting, cross country & alpine skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, white-water-rafting and golf, to name a few. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. If you would like more information on this position, please send CV to:
Stacey Henson-Drake, Provider Relations & Retention Specialist
(207) 755-3062 / text (207) 212-7808.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org