Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-06-08
Job ID : 36396
Full-Time Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Health
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Occupational Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
St. Mary’s WorkMed, located in Auburn, Maine, seeks a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to support our team of experienced providers.
- Full-Time, 36-hours per week; 4-9hour days
- Beautiful practice setting; network of experienced support staff committed to providing excellent patient care
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plan, $3K yearly CME, 37 paid days off and more!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
- Provide Occupational Health Services, primarily workers' compensation injury management;
- Perform preplacement medical examinations for new employees;
- Provide medical assessments and health services to employees who become ill or injured at work;
- provide medical review of surveillance/immunization records of contracted employees, physicians, volunteers and others.
Requirements: 1-3 years’ experience as a provider; Occupational Health experience preferred
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders & Physiatry along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Provider Recruitment & Relations Specialist
Covenant Health | St. Mary’s Health System
96 Campus Avenue, Lewiston, ME
Office Phone: 207-755-3062
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org