Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-12-20
Job ID : 32354
Full-Time Nurse Practitioner - Interventional Radiology
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Radiology: Interventional
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
Seeking a Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our Interventional Radiology Team, located in Lewiston, Maine.
- Full-time, weekday schedule.No call.
- New position supporting our Interventional Radiologist in the Vascular & Venous Care Department.
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME, paid time off & more!
- Competitive Salary, $5K yearly Student Loan Reimbursement and up to $10K Relocation Assistance.
- Master’s degree and successful completion of accredited nurse practitioner / physician assistant program.
- Experience with Interventional Radiology a plus, but not required. Strong interest and a willingness to learn mandatory!
- Surgical, Peri-Operative care and Wound Care experience preferred.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to raise a family.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. If you would like more information on this position, please send CV to Stacey Henson-Drake, Provider Relations & Retention Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 755-3062 / text (207) 212-7808.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - email@example.com