Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-10-06
Job ID : 36977
Full-Time Interventional Physiatrist, Lewiston, Maine
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Physiatry (PM&R)
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
St. Mary’s Health System is seeking a full-time BE/BC Interventional Physiatrist, to join our busy, non-opioid interventional pain management practice located in Auburn, Maine.
- Join an established practice with the ability to grow. Team consists of B/C Pain Interventionalist, 2 skilled Nurse Practitioners and competent and qualified support staff.
- Employed, full-time position; Outpatient only, 4-day clinic work week, Light Call (phone only)
- Some schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty provider group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- Robust Primary Care & Orthopedic Referral sources
- EPIC EMR used throughout system
St. Mary’s Physiatry Services has a primary focus on improvement of function and utilizes procedures to facilitate and engage patients of all ages in exercise, understanding their conditions, managing their pain and improving the quality of their lives. The group works collaboratively through comprehensive integrated care that includes both surgical and no-surgical treatment options including pain management and physical therapy services.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance
- $4K yearly CME & Generous Paid Time Off
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice & Paid Tail Coverage
- 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Board Certified in PM&R or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
- Pain Management Fellowship preferred, but not required
- EMG experience required
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, 126 miles to Boston, 345 miles to NYC. Enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
Provider Recruitment & Relations Specialist
Covenant Health | St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, Maine 04240
Office: 207-755-3062 | Cell/Text: 207-212-7808
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - email@example.com