Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2021-07-09
Job ID : 38644
Full-Time Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care NP/PA
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Emergency Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
Excellent opportunity for Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner:
- Full-Time Position, 138 hours per month – no overnights.
- Providers rotate through the Emergency Department and Urgent Care Center.
- New, 30-bed unit Emergency Department; approximately 30,000 patient visits per year.
- Fast track triage structure; must be willing to manage behavioral health/psychiatric cases.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team; join a collegial group of providers’ in a mission-based health system.
- Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, yearly Student Loan Reimbursement & relocation assistance
Requirements: Candidates must have successfully completed an accredited NP/PA program, possess an active state of Maine advanced practitioner's license, BLS/ACLS/PALS certification.
St. Mary's Health System includes St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to raise a family. [SH1]
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. If you would like more information on this position, please send CV to Don Richard, Provider Recruiter. firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.755.3062
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Donald Richard - email@example.com