Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-06-12
Job ID : 31757
Full-time CRNA: Lewiston, ME
Job Type / Specialty
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) / Anesthesiology (CRNA)
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, located in the beautiful state of Maine, has an opening for a CRNA.
- Full-time Opportunity to join a productive team.
- Work in a rewarding mission-based environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Hospital runs an 8 OR surgical suite; Endo Suite is primarily conscious sedation.
- Four Anesthesiologists and expanding up to 11 CRNAs.
- Bread and butter anesthesia; CRNA’s work under medical direction.
- Call rotation 1:5 call on weekdays, weekends and holidays; option to either be paid for hours worked on call OR may choose to bank hours worked on call to their PTO time.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Full benefits with health, dental, life, and disability, plus CME allowance and generous paid time off.
- Competitive salary, Student Loan repayment and up to $10K for relocation!
St. Mary's Health System includes:
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility, St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. Please send CV to Stacey Henson-Drake, Provider Relations & Retention Specialist at email@example.com or call (207) 755-3062 / text (207) 212-7808.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org