Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-11-13
Job ID : 37253
Full-Time, Certified Nurse Midwife - St. Mary's
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Midwife (CNM) / Nurse Midwife: Outpatient/Inpatient Deliveries
St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, ME 04240
St. Mary’s Women’s Health Associates, located in Lewiston, Maine, is seeks a Certified Midwife/Certified Nurse Midwife to join our established Midwifery practice.
- Full-Time, hospital-employed position. Great work-life balance; 3-day clinic work week, 1:4 Call.
- Join team of collegial and supportive team of 4 Physicians and 3 Midwives
- Full-scope midwifery and women’s health practice; Clinical practice adjacent to Labor & Delivery for ease of access for providers and patients.
- EPIC EMR used throughout system.
- Mission-based culture promotes a collegial and caring work environment. Through partnership, dialogue and shared purpose we deliver services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance
- $3K yearly CME & Generous Paid Time Off
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice & Paid Tail Coverage
- 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Successful completion of a midwifery education program accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Midwifery Education (ACME).
- The ideal candidate is hard working, amicable, and dedicated to the midwifery model of care.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
Provider Recruitment & Relations Specialist
Covenant Health | St. Mary’s Health System
Lewiston, Maine 04240
Office: 207-755-3062 | Cell/Text: 207-212-7808
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.]
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org