Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2019-02-28
Job ID : 31722
Full Time Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine, Lewiston, Maine
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Family Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn , ME 04210
Excellent opportunity for Experienced Primary Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Full-time = 4-day work week; no call, some schedule flexibility.
- 2+ years of primary care experience required
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; be a valued member of the team
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly for CME, and more!
- Competitive salary, $5K sign-on bonus, $5K per year student loan reimbursement for the life of the loan and up to $10,000 for relocation assistance.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s.
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Home to many parks and walking trails at these natural gems: Lake Auburn, Mt. Apatite and the 357-acre Thornscrag Bird Sanctuary and Lost Valley Ski area. Lewiston-Auburn boasts a downtown shopping area and several shopping centers, Community and Public Theatres, two multiplex cinemas, more than 80 restaurants, and offers a wide variety of entertainment, styles and cuisine.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Stacey Henson-Drake at email@example.com or call 207-755-3062.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - firstname.lastname@example.org