Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-12-14
Job ID : 37379
F/T Family Medicine Physician - St. Mary's, Poland ME
Job Type / Specialty
Physician / Family Medicine
St. Mary’s Health System
Poland, ME 04274
St. Mary’s Poland Family Practice is growing, and seeks a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our newly renovated and expanded clinic, located in the beautiful lakeside town of Poland, Maine
- Full-time, 4-day clinic work week. Some schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- ½ hour block scheduling; 18-22 patients per day. Minimal call (1:11), call only with after-hours nurse triage
- Newly renovated & expanded practice conveniently located in a beautiful, small-town Maine community (home of Poland Spring Water!)
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plan, $4K yearly CME, Paid Time Off & more!
- Competitive Salary; Sign on Bonus; Generous yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and Relocation Assistance!
Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
Provider Recruitment & Relations Specialist
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Alize Blas - firstname.lastname@example.org