Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2021-04-15
Job ID : 38117
Experienced Orthopedic Surgical APP - Full Time Opportunity: Lewiston, Maine
Job Type / Specialty
Physician Assistant (PA) / Orthopaedic Surgery
St. Mary’s Health System
Auburn, ME 04210
St Mary’s Health System, located in Lewiston, Maine, is seeking an experienced APP to join their well-established, multi-location, Orthopedic Surgical group.
- Full-time, Hospital-employed Position
- Experienced APP (PA or NP w/RFNA Certification)
- Mix of OR days, Clinic days, and Inpatient Rounding
- Office Locations: Portland and Auburn
- Active Maine NP/PA License, or ability to secure
- Join a team of 8 experienced and Fellowship trained surgeons, along with 7 APPS, in an established practice with the ability to grow. Strong support; solid hospitalist program; Rehab Unit; PMR and an amazing Physical Therapy team.
- High-referral volume in place, supporting an established primary care network of 40+ providers.
- EMR: EPIC (used throughout system)
- Mission-based culture promotes a collegial and caring work environment. Through partnership, dialogue and shared purpose we deliver services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
The Orthopedics program at St. Mary’s includes state-of-the-art joint replacements, including total knee, hip and shoulder replacements, comprehensive hand surgery, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and complex fracture surgery. With outpatient practices in both Auburn and Portland, we serve patients across the Central and Southern Maine region. All surgeries will be performed at St. Mary’s Hospital, located in Lewiston, Maine.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Negotiable: Sign-on Bonus / Student Loan Reimbursement
- $3K Yearly CME & Generous Paid Time Off
- License and DEA Fees Reimbursed
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice Coverage
- Retirement Plan Options with Employer Match
Requirements: Orthopedic Surgical Experience. We are unable to accept new graduates.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Stacey Henson Drake - email@example.com