Search Provider Opportunities
Posted Date : 2020-03-30
Job ID : 35736
Experienced Critial Care NP/PA - Part Time (1 Evening Shift/Wk)
Job Type / Specialty
Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Critical Care
St. Joseph Hospital
Nashua, NH 03060
Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
• Part-time Hospital employed position – One Shift/week - 7PM to 7AM.
• Procedures include: Vent management, Intubation, Line placement. Log/Documentation required.
• Work collaboratively with families and a multidisciplinary health team in an inpatient hospital-based critical care specialty unit with 24/7 coverage.
• This nocturnist will provide acute/chronic health care to patients, including clinical management for a critical care population. Procedurally based and high acuity patients.
• This position requires a high degree of confidence in performing duties independently, without close physician supervision.
• Provide first call coverage for the hospital’s critical care physician team.
• Evaluate patients being admitted to the ICU from the Emergency Department, hospital wards, and operating rooms.
• Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
• Join collegial group physicians and APP’s in a mission-based health system.
• Work with caring and experienced leadership and support staff.
• Part-time benefits offered. Includes time-off and health insurance.
New Hampshire is a Wonderful Place to Work, Live and Play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the \"Gate City\" for its proximity to. Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire’s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. Nashua and the Greater Nashua region offers a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, the Nashua Pride professional baseball team, the Spartan’s Drum and Bugle Corps, the Nashua Symphony and the Northern Ballet. Nashua and surrounding areas offer a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools. 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax!
St. Joseph’s Nashua Highlights Include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional, full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Theresa Peluso at TPeluso@covh.org
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender,sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Recruiter : Theresa Peluso - firstname.lastname@example.org